Dustin just got in to the University of Utah! We are now official Ute fans! (don't judge us) We are SO excited, and I couldn't be more proud of my hard-working husbie.
We're very proud of Dustin! I attended the U and Mike graduated from there. We love it; although we still root for the Y. Don't judge us either. ;) I love all these updates on your house. So fun! GD and I are going to come visit some time soon.
Congrats Dustin...............Go Utes. The Crowley's are a house divided. Utes/BYU and non sympathetic to the others. The Utes will be happy to have another fan.
4 comments:
We're very proud of Dustin! I attended the U and Mike graduated from there. We love it; although we still root for the Y. Don't judge us either. ;) I love all these updates on your house. So fun! GD and I are going to come visit some time soon.
Congrats Dustin...............Go Utes. The Crowley's are a house divided. Utes/BYU and non sympathetic to the others. The Utes will be happy to have another fan.
Yes Kirstin, come see our house! I love the pictures you post of your kids. They couldn't be cuter.
You've made a wise decision...GO UTES!
Post a Comment