This weekend we spent the first half of the day cutting down the big tree in front of our house. And be "we" of course I mean Dustin and my dad. It was really funny, because they didn't have a rope, so they used the hose to make sure that the branches fell in the right direction. This looked really goofy, but the best part is that apparantly hoses are kind of like huge rubber bands, and lets just say I enjoyed myself from the safety of the porch watching the goings-on.
3 comments:
This looks like seriously dangerous business!!! I'm surprised the house survived.
Natalie-I bet you had the best seat in the house! Your house is sure coming along!
Natalie - First, I love that you have a blog! I think it should be a requirement for everyone. Second - I LOVE your house! I mean love here. I so badly wanted to buy an older home and fix it up. Mike wouldn't hear of it. He hates home projects. Tear. I love seeing your pics. How fun when it's all done.
Post a Comment