Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We'll Be Back After These Messages...

I know, I know. It's pretty lame to advertise on my blog, especially since I won't benefit at all from it, but I am SO excited right now.

We just got a bid in from a new cabinet guy, and it was for less than HALF of our first bid, and it includes installation! This new guy had really good ideas, and totally got it when we explained what we wanted, what the limitations space-wise were, and was so creative. It was a very different experience than the first guys, who work for a very high-end, expensive, reputable place.

My mom knows this guy from when she worked for Richmond American Homes, so that is quite the resume, in my opinion. SO if anyone needs a good, fair-priced cabinet job done, call ROD at The Cabinet's Edge. Here is the website. http://www.thecabinetsedge.com/

1 comment:

andrea said...

Your Dad, the big chees, directed me to your blog. I'm so glad I found it. I love your new house. It's already beautiful. I love the stone pillars. I love seeing the pictures of you and D. They are so cute. Direct your dad to my blog..............love you, Aunt Andrea