
Here is our new addition - TOBY! He is a teacup pomeranian, and so cute and fun. He's so teeny-tiny and fast that it's hard to get a good picture of him! He fits better into this mug, and it's really cute, but he was trying to get out the whole time, so it makes him look bigger than he is.

I think maybe my favorite story about Toby is seeing my dad with him. I guess his childhood puppy Hobi-dog was part pomeranian, so my dad has a soft spot for Toby. Yesterday I brought Toby to my parents' house for dinner, and Mark and I were just DYING while we watched my dad lying on the floor giggling at Toby who was biting and fighting dad's finger. Giggling! It was really funny to watch, but made me think what a good grandpa he'll be someday.
3 comments:
Cute! I was hoping to see pictures of you and your baby! I love the name-it fits him!
A good grandpa someday? Are you making an announcement?
Just kidding. Your dog is darling! I can't believe how little he is! I can't wait to see more pics of your house.
Toby is so little..........I can just see your Dad on the floor and hear him laugh.
Post a Comment