Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Carruth Visit

We were lucky enough to have Scott and Rose visit us, even though they plan on coming back once the baby is born. We miss them so much, and were so happy to show them our neighborhood and our house. We got Toby groomed first, and I just HAD to post the picture. Who ever thought I'd be a dog person?Scott and Rose - we miss you!
Dustin and I at a picnic spot up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Please ignore how huge I look, and check out my cute hubby!

Dustin the Daredevil.
We had such a great time, and love our families. We are so lucky.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Hubby, Toby and cute little pregnant girl are all darling.

Scott and Rose Carruth said...

We miss you dearly!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again (and our cute little grandson)-- Yahooooooo!!