Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introducing:


Jackson Donald Carruth


Born July 28, 2009


8:30 pm


7 lb 10 oz, 20.5"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Nice work you two! And congrats on getting him here safe and sound.

I'd love to bring dinner over. We'll be in touch.

Jay and Barb said...

He is even more handsome in real life! I love all the dark, dark hair and I especially love the thumbsucking. What a beautiful little family.

Lyf2.0 said...

YAY!!! Congrats guys!

Megan J. Dawson said...

He is so beautiful... you need to post pictures of his dark hair and thumbsucking. My Mom said it's the cutest thing! Congrats!

Claire Evenson said...

Congrats! He's so adorable. Jessica, Kristi and I got together the other day and were talking about you and wanting to get together, so as soon as you are up and ready for visiters, we'd love to come meet your new little guy and see your awesome house!

Kirstin said...

congratulations!!! he is so handsome

Scott and Rose Carruth said...

Hi our sweet little Jackson -- PaPa and NiNi will be there shortly to give you hugs and kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiiii! He is adorable! Congratulations from Mariella and everyone else over here in s. America! <3 (Mom and Christian, too)


Hope to see you soon!
Take care!