
I LOVE the look of these eclectic frames that all end up playing off one another and making a great statement, but I know I'm not up for the work involved with gathering frames that are different yet somehow tie together, creating a formation of frames that I can live with, finding pictures/artwork to fill the frames, and then hanging them all.


That's why these wall hangings from redenvelope.com are so great. Considering how much frames usually cost, I think this is actually priced pretty well. I wish I had the wall space in my house to hang one of these babies.

On another note, we NEED a rug in our basement to break things up a little bit. I love this one from Overstock.com, but it is currently sold out. They may get some more in, so I'm crossing my fingers. Too much? Maybe, but I love it.
2 comments:
Love it all.
Looks so fun. Can you come to VA and help me decorate?
Post a Comment