
So this is the last picture of our family of three! We found out on Tuesday that due to my suddenly sky-high blood pressure, we'd be going in on Thursday, August 4th to be induced. Wow, that felt quick. I called Dustin and said "So what are you doing Thursday? Want to have a baby!?!" (I was due the 17th, but we'd talked about being induced a week early). I checked in at 11am, and due to 7 c-sections that day, there was no doctor to break my water, so the 6 hours that my doctor promised me turned into 10 hours.... Oh well. Jackson took 21 hours to get here, so I felt lucky. And now for the main event. INTRODUCING:

So Jackson and William's birthdays are exactly one week apart, and Dustin's birthday is the day after Williams. Jackson has done really well so far, and loves to hold "baby brother" and help feed and take care of him. In fact, I have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't "help" too much, and drag baby Will around like a toy!
2 comments:
He's perfect Natalie. Congrats!
Congrats on your newest addition! He's beautiful.
Post a Comment