Life has been a little crazy around here lately. Nini and Papa came to visit and meet Will, and having people around the house to play with is a huge thrill for Jackson. He asks for them all the time! Dustin has been busy with work, and I have been busy with BOYS! Even though I am always feeling inadequate in some way or another, I am finally adjusting to the stay-at-home mom, mom-of-two thing. It's been survival-mode around here lately, but I am reminded constantly these days of just how blessed we are. Two healthy, happy boys. Wow.
Dustin had a night alone with Jackson while I was at a bridal shower with Will. They watched football, ate junk food, and carved a pumpkin. Jackson was in heaven. He talks about it all the time. Today we're going to decorate for Halloween, but it's a fine line with Jackson - no "scary witches" or "icky spiders", he says. Jackson loves to sing songs these days. Sometimes they are just gibberish with a few key phrases mixed it ("ladayaaaaa dadadddaaaaa babybrother laa laaa vacuum laaa daaadaaa"). He counts to ten (in english and spanish thanks to Dora), knows colors and shapes, and loves a good tantrum.
1 comment:
Natalie that little William is absolutely darling. Thanks for letting me mug on him the other night. I may have to come hang around your place just to feed the baby urge. You and Dustin should have 10 more just because you do such good work ; )
Post a Comment