Friday, March 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

I know, I know. It's March. This was Christmas 2011:
Cutest, easiest, most laid back baby EVER! He makes me think I could just have 10 more kids! Jackson then quickly reminds me not to. :)
But of course, Jackson's personality is going to serve him well as he grows up. We love his sense of humor and we love that he is a go-getter. If only we could keep up with him....
Seriously, though. How could you not love this guy!

We went to see the lights at Temple Square. It was realllly cold, and somehow we ended up there on the first night, so it was really crowded too. We lasted as long as we could. Mark was there, YAY!
Will was bundled up tight, and didn't make a peep.Christmas morning was the first we'd had with just our little family. It was a great memory, and I loved every second of it. We set up a big train on big tracks that was moving and choo chooing when Jackson came in. What a priceless moment. He LOVES trains. It's March now, and I still can't tear him away from that train.

No comments: