Thursday, August 21, 2008

and I mean RUSH


So we get back from Texas on Sunday night, and we have to leave Tuesday morning for Hawaii - poor us, right? Well as part of our loan for our house, we were required to fix some peeling paint on the inside and outside of our house, and were given 2 weeks to do it. That's fine, but we were out of town for those entire 2 weeks, except for that Monday. I had to work for a few hours, and then I joined Dustin in our frantic peeling and power washing. Oh yea, and since we were there and all.... we tore up the old carpet and got our first real look at the hardwood floors underneath. We were worried that they might have some nasty surprises in store for us under there, but instead, they are beautiful and original and I LOVE them!

No comments: