Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blogging

Blogging... I don't know how I feel about it yet, but here goes! We are the Carruth's. Dustin and I got married December 21, 2007, so that would make it 8 months today. No seven-month itch or anything! (I know, I know, it's the seven-YEAR itch, back off).

Dustin is going to school full-time at SLCC, and is working really hard. Straight A's last semester! He is the love of my life, and we have so much fun together.

I am working full time for my Dad's real estate development company. He and his partner bought the rights for the restaurant called Five Guys Burger's and Fries for Idaho and Utah, and we opened our first store in June. The second will open in September (knock on wood). I do HR, design work, office manager stuff, and anything else that needs to be done, including Windexing, FedExing, and my favorite - Costco runs.

So that's our life in a nutshell. Wow, what else is there to post about!?!

No comments: