Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our new house!







We have had a crazy couple of weeks. I will talk more on that later, but first and foremost - - our new house. The day before we left town for a couple of weeks, we closed on our house. It is SO cute and unique for the area, and in a great location. In a traditional Arts and Crafts design and layout, this house has really fun woodwork and rockwork. It was built in 1916, and as a result, will need a major remodel before we can live there. I bet most people are groaning as they read that. Remodels are hard and long and lots and lots of work. Dustin and I are really excited, though, and think that we can put a lot of ourselves into this house, making it a great home for us. And lets just be honest - - it should add a LOT of value to the house too.

No comments: