Thursday, September 4, 2008

Politics


I am so not political, but I do have to say that I LOVE Sarah Palin, and think it was a stroke of GENIUS by the Republican party to include her in this race.
Could her speech have been any better? To tell you the truth, I didn't watch the whole thing like Dustin did, but I saw enough and then caught some YouTube clips this morning, and I just think she's great.
I think that Palin is the ONE move we Republicans could make to detract enough attention from Obama and his "historical" speech to give McCain a fighting chance. And lucky for us, it wasn't just a distraction, it was an incredible decision that I can really be proud of. I love that Palin started out doing PTA stuff, and just worked her way up. This is a woman and a family that American can relate to.
Highlight? The spit-spackle job from one kid to another to fix messy hair. Priceless.

No comments: