Thursday, December 4, 2008

Countertops and Carpet

Here is the Master Bathroom with countertop installed and painted. Dustin hadn't really seen my granite choices up close before, and he loved it! I was a little nervous about that.

This is the master bedroom with carpet and paint. I LOVE IT! It is such a bright, sunny room.
Kitchen with countertops installed. They are beautiful. I can't wait to get appliances in, glass in the doors, and a backsplash.

Another view of the kitchen.

Well it's Thursday right now, and we have to be out of our apartment on Monday sometime during the day. STRESS! The house still needs a few minor things before it is really move-in-ready. You know, stuff like a toilet, running water, heat. Yea. Wish us luck. Oh, and is it possible to have a quarter-life-crisis?

4 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I love watching your house transform every time I look at your blog. You are doing a beautiful job on it.

andrea said...

Well, it looks like a real house..........you guys are amazing.

Anonymous said...

You're house is just beautiful! I might cry because I love it so much. The kitched came together so well. GOOD LUCK GETTING IN/OUT OVER THE NEXT FEWS DAYS!!!

andrea said...

Okay.............hopefully you are moved in. This is just a suggestion, but the fan instead of a fridge, might not work. Oh ha ha ha........it's late Sunday night and I am tired. Enjoy you new and beautiful home. Love you.