Monday, December 8, 2008

We DID it!

Here are some pictures of our house since we moved in. It went really smoothly. Although my dad had a valid excuse and couldn't help, my brother was a huge help. I only cried once (when I had to help Dustin carry a 7' couch down 3 flights of stairs), so that means it went well! We are still missing hot water, appliances, 1/2 of our electricity, mouldings, etc, but we are in, so here are some preview pics. Don't look TOO close, because it is far from finished.
Here is our bedroom, with new blinds that Dustin installed, and bedding that will soon be black and white (with gray walls, yum)

Dustin insisted I take a picture of the hallway, because he loves the brick next to the (original) wood floors and the trim around the doors. It's the little stuff that makes a difference!
Here is the second bedroom set up as Dustin's office. (Once the downstairs is complete, this will be a nursery)
Here is the dining room. We love our table and chairs in this room although it still needs quite a few finishing touches.
Dustin lit our first fire last night, and it was SO COZY! It's almost like a REAL HOUSE!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It is beautiful! You guys did such a great job!

Unknown said...

Looks really nice. We just moved into our new house in August, and did a lot of re-modeling too, so I can relate.