I'm going to take a page out of Curt and Kelsie's book (with the picture of the pregnancy tests, gross, right?) I just can't keep a secret! Yep, that's 5 tests, and Dustin STILL thought I should take a few more, cuz the cheap ones that he bought with the pink lines came out positive, but you could barely see the second line, so he said they were "inconclusive". So anyways, WE ARE SO HAPPY! I haven't seen a doctor or anything yet, but as far as I can figure with Web MD's help, I'm due July 21st. That's my Grandma Hunt's birthday, and Dustin's birthday is just 6 days later on August 5th. So far I am feeling pretty nauseous and SO tired.
We suprised my parents with the news by giving them both a present to open, telling them that it was a thank-you present for all their help with our house. They didn't want any presents from us, and so they were being really difficult, but when they finally opened them, they found some cute onesies. My dad's reaction was to chuck them at my head! My mom screamed and then started bawling. These good parents of mine had such a hard, hard time having kids, and were so happy for us.
9 comments:
CONGRATS! WHAT'S YOUR DUE DATE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm crying..........my darling little Natski having a baby. That is so exciting. I'm glad you shared the great news.
I can't wait for my little niece/nephew. Let me know before you find out-we always play a little guessing game first!
Yay Yay Yay!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you both. Here I caught up to Aunt Di and Aunt Mare on having grandbabies, now my kids are really going to have to work hard to keep me ahead of your mom and dad, and we just had 3 new babies this summer. I hope the "sick" doesn't stay too long. The house looks beautiful!!!
Nice one! I can't wait to teach the little grubber some things... pranks, mostly... CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!
I love that Dustin made you take 5 pregnancy tests! What is it with guys?! Mike had to wait 'til our first doctor appointment, saw the baby on the monitor and heard her heartbeat before he really believed it.
Congrats! I hope you don't have to worry about morning sickness. I'm so glad you got into your house just in time too!
congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. what an exciting time. i love all the posts on your house. it's beautiful.
Congratulations on the baby, they are so much fun!
Post a Comment