Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dear Robber,

Dear Robber who kicked in our back door today,

I get why you took our camera, camcorder, dvds, checks and other obvious things. But why oh why did you take my jewelry box with mostly cheap but highly sentimental jewelry in it?!? It means more to me than all the other stuff you took, so if you could please just leave it on our doorstep or even at the end of our driveway, I would really appreciate it.

It's just stuff. Thank goodness you left Toby and my big comfy down comforter. But you didn't forget my pillowcase (it's brand new) to stash your loot in.

Moral of the story? I think you suck, robber, and I'm not afraid to say so. The officer who came to file a report says you were probably just a kid, but you still suck. And I think YOU deserve to listen to Officer Helpful talk about guns for an hour.

Love,

Natalie

5 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Holy Cow! That's really scary and I'm glad no one was hurt. I'm sorry that the jerk took so much stuff!

Twisted Sister said...

Not cool! I've been there and had that done to me too... and felt about the same as you. Sorry to hear.

Claire Evenson said...

How crappy* Sorry hun. I'm glad that no one got hurt!

andrea said...

I'm so mad. That just stinks.

Jay and Barb said...

I love to see your blog. That is the only way to stay in touch. Congrats on a little guy. Grandpa Donald would be SO PROUD to see his family name continue. I wondered if he had anything to do with it?! Ha Ha. I am so happy for you both.