Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a BOY!


We went to Fetal Fotos for our Valentine's Day present to each other, and found out that Baby Carruth is a little boy! My mom, dad and brother came too. It was SO worth the money, because it meant so much to all of us to see the baby moving, the heart beating, and distinguishing all of his little features. The above picture is my favorite, where Baby is looking at us, resting his face on his hand. What a cutie. We are SO excited!

5 comments:

andrea said...

Boy oh boy -- It's a boy. Very very exciting. We love boys. Thanks for the news.

Kirstin said...

congratulations...and i am soooo sorry about the break in. that stinks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! That is sooo exciting! Im so happy for you guys! So fun!

Matt and Jess said...

Yeah! little boys are so much fun!! Although I'm biased since I only have a boy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Little Dustin Jr.! I love it!

And to the robber you kicked in your back door. I shoot his mother-loving head off if he ever comes near your place again. Whoa, did I just say that? J/K. Sorry to hear about that. Bummer.