Amy, thanks for the idea! I just put up a poll, so PLEASE vote, it'll be fun. Is Baby Carruth going to be a girl or a boy? I'm pretty sure if you don't vote you'll jinx me, so vote!
I'm thinking it's a girl, but that is just because Jessica, Kristi and I both had girls first. HAHA For Fox we went to Fetal Fotos to find out the sex and I really loved it there. They gave us a cute video with all the pictures. Either one will be great. I love having both!
2 comments:
I'm thinking it's a girl, but that is just because Jessica, Kristi and I both had girls first. HAHA For Fox we went to Fetal Fotos to find out the sex and I really loved it there. They gave us a cute video with all the pictures.
Either one will be great. I love having both!
Hey Natalie, I was looking for your email... where do I find it? email it to me at kentuckybride@yahoo.com. I have a question for you.
Post a Comment