Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

So I have this problem. I feel like unless I have fascinating pictures documenting our lives, you don't want to hear from me. But, the whole purpose of this blog is to keep our family and freinds up to date on our lives, and also to document our newlywed days. SO read on only if you dare.

Dustin and I have been busy little bees lately, and I haven't had time to even breathe. Or at least that's how it feels! My work has been so incredibly busy, and busier every day, and being pregnant just seems to DRAIN me. I come home and crash. Poor Dustin has to deal with my moods, my inability to do ANYTHING after about 6 pm, and with school! He has been at the University of Utah since the first of the year, and has been doing great. His first big tests are this week, so we are praying for him. He just started volunteering at a children's hospital near his school that helps with kids with abusive and otherwise disadvantaged pasts.

I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant (every 1/2 week counts, lemme tell you) and am feeling really good except that I am so tired. Dustin and I were just going to wait until the ultrasound in March to find out the sex of the baby, but when we were at a mall last weekend, we stopped in at a store with a huge sale on baby clothes. We fell so in love with the tiny little clothes that as soon as we walked out, we called Fetal Fotos to find out how much it cost, how far along I had to be, etc. SO we may find out a little early. Totally worth it, in my mind.

That's the Carruth's in a nutshell! Hopefully I'll be back with more fascinating pictures next time. Love you all!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are right...every 1/2 week does count! Whenever I was inbetween weeks like that, I always said "almost 15 weeks"...anything to make me feel better right! I hope you are feeling well. You need to start a poll on your blog to guess the sex! BTW-what do you think it is?

andrea said...

We missed you. Glad you are back with news. I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby. I will vote now.