One of the many pregnancy sites I find myself reading when I should be working... (don't tell the boss) says that it's because I'm so distracted by all the million baby-related thoughts in my head. I would like to publicly announce that I have had studies done, and it has been concluded that I am NOT an idiot because I am distracted, that instead, it is chemical, hormonal, psycholo... SOMETHING really scientific, and not my fault.
Also, can we please talk about the itchiness? NO ONE WARNS YOU that you might want to scratch yourself to death when pregnant. I swear I single-handedly support the moisturizer industry right now.
Besides that, things are great! Dustin is the greatest husband alive, a proven fact.
Happy Birthday Mark! 23 years old, and my favorite brother.
3 comments:
I had never heard of being itchy while pregnant until Jess got pregnat. It got so bad for her and the DR told her some women just itch. Good luck with it. Hope you are feeling well
I was so itchy when I was pregnany with Kaden! Adam was so sweet...he would scratch me every night and every morning. I've heard it is because your skin stretching to new levels :)
Congrats on the caffeine!
Yeah, I'm sad to say that I don't think my brain has ever recovered from my pregnancy.
I was wondering if I could call in your design expertise to help me. I'm ready to re-do my main room, and I'd love your opinion on putting my mood board together. Could we get together sometime? Maybe I could come over and finally see your darling house?
I'm not sure how to get a hold of you?
Post a Comment