I need help! I am dying to get my nursery started, but am totally BLANK on ideas! My mom and I found a crib on a pretty good sale that I LOVE. We also got a stroller/carseat thing that seemed like such a steal. I think the savvy moms call it a 'travel system'. I'm embarassed to admit that I keep 'practicing' with my stroller, folding it up, opening it, adding the carseat.... I'm such a dork. And I love to go into the baby's room and look at the crib all wrapped up in shrink wrap. Here is a picture of it from the Sorelle site.

But still! After hours searching online, and Saturdays spent searching the baby stores nearby, I am at a complete loss. PLEASE HELP ME! How do I design a nursery that my baby and I will both love?!?! I have decided I hate the really graphic, big animals or patterns. I want more subtle bedding, and then I want to do something fun on the one long wall in the room like big monochromatic stripes or an accent color. Picky Picky, huh.
So please, put your designer hat on (or mom hat, cuz mine is still in the mail), and HELP!
4 comments:
Decorate the nursery with pictures of me!!!
Or African Jungle animals?
My only advice is to do something that he can grow with until he's a toddler or whenever. Then you don't have to change it overtime.
Foxs is blue and brown and I love it! Good Luck* Oh and I too totally practised with my stroller and even walked around the house with it. haha
Im totally in the same boat as you! There's this website called Land Of Nod that has some cute things and I just like to look at the rooms to get ideas, also I adore the girls stuff at pottery barn for kids online but i haven;t checked out the boy stuff! Sorry this is so long but one more thing... A girl told me about this website called babysteals.com that sells a new item each day until it is sold out. But everything is like half the price of what you could buy it for anywhere else. Sometimes they have cool stuff. Just FYI. Congrats with the boy! I am so excited for you guys!
So---if you look at the skirt in the crib...that's my crib set. Funny huh! I don't have a whole lot of ideas, but I know it will be awesome!
Post a Comment