Dustin spent a couple of days a few weeks ago putting up this awesome shed. He bought the kit, which only included materials and instructions - nothing was put together or anything. My brother Mark and my dad helped too. Then Dustin painted it to match the house. I can't believe all the things Dustin can do! The shed was SO necessary, because we were getting carpet in our basement soon, and had to find a place to put tools, lawn mower, etc that had been stored in our basement.
1 comment:
Dustin really is amazing. I need one of him around my house so he'll do all my projects for me. That would be awesome.
Speaking of awesome, love your shed and I love that Dustin even painted it to match your house. So cute.
Now, get that little guy of yours here so we can all love on him!
Post a Comment