We were going to our first Sunday back at church in a long time, thanks to bedrest and having a new baby, and it is a big undertaking to get all three of us ready. I can't imagine what big families do! I'm still trying to get the hang of just us three! Anyways, we finally get there only to discover that it is Stake Conference, and there is no parking for blocks and blocks, and it's half over already. Ooops.... Sounds like a Kodak Moment, right? Well it did to us, so we went home for a photo shoot in our church clothes. Here are some pics:




I LOVE this picture! Mama's little man. Ooooo I could just squeeze him!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness... How cute is this!!!! Little Jackson is already looking so big!!! I LOVE these pictures!!!! I Love and miss you all sooooo much that I can barely stand it!!! Hope to see you see - XOXOXOX - Mom -
He really is one of the cutest babies! Well besides my own! Just precious*
Your baby is so so so so so so cute! You do very good work!
LOL! That is totally something I would do! Show up to church only to find out it was Stake Conference. Ha!
Your little man is so, so darling. I love him!
Post a Comment