Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Party of Three!

Photo shoot on the couch. He was all smiles! Love this guy too!

Blue-eyed boy.

Before...
...and after. Uncle initiation. I love everything about this picture - facial expressions, matching spit-up stains, it's great.
Neider grandparents.
Totally worth it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Jackson you are SO stinkin' cute!!! I absolutely LOVE the family picture! You guys look great!

Scott and Rose Carruth said...

I love these pictures - Hey Little Jackson, NiNi and PaPa misses and loves you too!!!!

andrea said...

So cute.............all of you.

Jh- said...

Ok,

A) Jackson is a handsome little guy. The three of you look like you go together like peas and carrots (little Forrest Gump for ya) What a beautiful family.

B) Love the pic where Mark gets puked on. Priceless, and if I know Mark, it was probably Well Deserved.

C) Your parents are the best! They have a little Mart Poppins in their blood (you know, "Practically Perfect in Every Way.") There are few people in the world I love more than Darryl Neider.

Jackson's lucky to have amazing parents, a great uncle, and extraordinary grandparents who all love him so.

All the best,
Jason

Anonymous said...

Am I crazy that I think Jackson is a miniature Mark? They're twins!!!
We got your baby announcement in the mail this week. So, so cute! Thanks for thinking of us!