Sunday, November 22, 2009

Almost 4 months old!

Lets face it; the best things on my blog are the pictures. So if you're looking for funny, interesting or thoughtful, move right along. And now, the moment you've been waiting for:



Every time Jackson gets a bath, once his hair dries it's obvious that there is a lot less hair than there was before his bath. It's going fast! Just like his momma! (My hair was black and was part of the reason I was paired with my mom and dad, but it all fell out and grew in blond soon after I was adopted. I love that story, and now my baby is the same way!)

3 comments:

Scott and Rose Carruth said...

Wow!!! You are getting so big!!! What a little CUTIE!!! I miss you dearly XOXOXOX - I love you Sweet Little Jackson!! From NiNi (Grandma Rose)

Anonymous said...

Yep, cutest baby ever. He honestly kills me. So, so cute! Are you interested in a lunch date at that italian place some day?

Matt and Jess said...

You've got such a handsome little boy!! It was so nice seeing you guys at Maddox for Gma Dixie's birthday. Too bad you guys don't live closer to Ogden to hang out more!