No, you're wrong. Jackson and I are best buds. That's the face he made when you told him there was no Santa Clause. Which isn't true by the way.
Who would blame him. Poor little guy having to share to Uncle Mark. He is really growing up so fast. What a cutie. I'm glad that Mark still believes in Santa because I have heard that if you don't believe you don't receive.
I really forgot to say that Mark would also try to take Jackson's presents. Watch him carefully.
Love that kid. Love seeing the shock.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No, you're wrong. Jackson and I are best buds. That's the face he made when you told him there was no Santa Clause. Which isn't true by the way.
Who would blame him. Poor little guy having to share to Uncle Mark. He is really growing up so fast. What a cutie. I'm glad that Mark still believes in Santa because I have heard that if you don't believe you don't receive.
I really forgot to say that Mark would also try to take Jackson's presents. Watch him carefully.
Love that kid. Love seeing the shock.
Post a Comment