- He loves to eat eat eat. His favorites are bananas (he asks for them first thing in the morning; "nana" is what he calls them), grapes, cheese, strawberries, apple juice, and anything that mom or dad has.
- He sleeps really well at night, and still takes two long naps each day. I don't know how much longer this will last, but I'll take it while I can get it!
- J is so talkative and social! He'll reach out to ANYONE nearby: people in line at the grocery store, a stranger at the front door, literally anyone. He loves to jabber and talk all day. Some of it is baby talk, and some of the real words he says are: Mama (rarely), Dada (all the time), nana (banana), cookie, car, hi!, and nonono (that's my fault. I say no to him, and he thinks it's kind of funny).
- This boy is a performer! He loves attention, and will put on quite a show if there is a crowd cheering him on. He'll yell and clap and stomp his feet for you. You can see in the picture above that he sticks out his tongue too. He loves "circus baby" tricks performed with my dad, and loves when uncle Mark runs around with J on his shoulders.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Neider, I found the Cd you made me yesterday. It says Madsen K my a. Remember that. I had so much fun with you. You want to meet and go to Gardner village? Send me your e-mail address I can send you some info on my headbands and bow. jessicamadsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment