I'll tell you one thing, though. This guy LOVES his dad. Whatever Dustin is doing always looks like tons of fun to Jackson, so pretty soon Jackson is trying to do it too. I guess we'd better watch what we say and do! J started giving kisses a few days ago, but he is VERY selective about who and when he will kiss, and sometimes when you ask him for one, he puckers up but leans towards someone ELSE who he deems worthy of a kiss. What a tease.
Friday, September 10, 2010
13 months.
Yesterday Jackson took a really long nap, and finally I just had to go check on him. I found him standing up in his crib, and the diaper he'd been wearing flung across the room. Thank goodness it wasn't a dirty diaper! This little boy is non-stop. If i'm in the room with him, he's happy to cause trouble and get into anything and everything within reach. If I leave, or seem distracted (aka: I'm trying to get some work done) he throws a fit until I can once again focus on the little guy while he goes through the room like a cute little tazmanian devil. It's fun. 

I'll tell you one thing, though. This guy LOVES his dad. Whatever Dustin is doing always looks like tons of fun to Jackson, so pretty soon Jackson is trying to do it too. I guess we'd better watch what we say and do! J started giving kisses a few days ago, but he is VERY selective about who and when he will kiss, and sometimes when you ask him for one, he puckers up but leans towards someone ELSE who he deems worthy of a kiss. What a tease.
I'll tell you one thing, though. This guy LOVES his dad. Whatever Dustin is doing always looks like tons of fun to Jackson, so pretty soon Jackson is trying to do it too. I guess we'd better watch what we say and do! J started giving kisses a few days ago, but he is VERY selective about who and when he will kiss, and sometimes when you ask him for one, he puckers up but leans towards someone ELSE who he deems worthy of a kiss. What a tease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so busy with this darling. His shirt says it all. He is adorable.
Post a Comment