These are all seven grandkids, and there's another on the way! Jackson had a blast with all the kids to play with and follow around. I think we make cute kids! So lets see; from left to right we have Ashlynn, Daniel, Joelle, Justin, Britton, Kaden and Jackson. The photographers were really good at getting the kids to look at the camera and even smile, but Jackson started picking his nose for the first time as SOON as the guy started taking pictures! Then he started doing his pig face! We may have to cross male model off the list of potential careers for J. Although Zoolander may have been proud.
I get sick of trying to make these pictures go in order. There HAS to be an easier way than how I do it. Oh well. So Nini and Papa (that's Texan for Grandma and Grandpa) got a new house with a pool, and everyone loves it. The big guys play basketball, and the little kids float around for hours.
Here is Dustin and his sister Amy and two brothers; Scottie and Matt.
Papa, Jackson and Ashlynn. Jackson is obsessed with lights and light switches right now. Dustin thinks he might grow up to be an electrician. Although he's also been doing this little dance lately that Dustin says is a line backer drill, so that's another possibility.We really miss everyone, since they all live within about 30 minutes from one another, and we're the only outsiders! Dustin starts school Monday, and I've already been back to work. Why does vacation go so quick and work go so slow?

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Especially the one with all 7 grandkids. It's so hard to get them all looking in the same direction.
Great pictures!!! Scott will be a head of all of us with grandkids, hopefully not for too long. I am so glad you got to go and spend time with them. I know that they loved it.
Post a Comment