Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We have had a couple of crazy days around here! Today for Easter we ate at my parent's house, and they had a little Easter egg hunt for Jackson in the back yard. Once he realized that candy ("nandy") was involved, he was excited. Probably 25% of the time or more when he wakes up, I can hear his first words coming from the crib and it's "house-house?" which means Grandma's House. He loves Grandma and Grandpa and the feeling is mutual. We're so lucky to have them so close. We both love Dustin SO SO much. We also had Mark's graduation from BYU on Friday, and it was a crazy but fun day. I'm so proud of my little brother, and I can't even allow myself to think about July, and what it'll feel like to ship him off to New York for his big fancy grown-up job. We'll just blame the impending melt-down on pregnancy hormones, shall we? I have some incredible memories with this guy, and I expect many more to come. He's the best.





Can you BELIEVE this kid? He picks the strangest time to be an angel! He just sat on Dustin's lap and watched Toy Story on my phone for most of the ceremony. Afterwards, however, he made up for lost time and went a little wild.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Thanks for posting these pics. It's fun to catch up. What a beautiful little boy. Mark and Dustin too. And Nat, you are lovely. I can't believe you are soon to have two little boys.