Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve Eve Party

Sorry I am such a slacker! Here are just a few pictures of the little party we had at our house a few days before Christmas. My Grandma Colleen is in town from Boise, and Mark brought his "friend" Emily, and we ate taco soup, cornbread and peppermint icecream with hot fudge. Then we played games for a little while. People left when they started noticing that I couldn't keep my eyes opened... It's a pregnancy thing, I'm not a bad hostess, ok! Here is Dustin, Mark and Emily getting food. The roses are from Dustin on our one year anniversary! It makes it looke like Mark has a scarf on... he doesn't.Here's the whole gang! Since everyone is laughing, and my dad is in motion, it's fairly safe to say that he just made a slightly inappropriate joke, trying to make Emily like us. :). Dustin brings up the fact that Mark was grounded this summer at the age of 22 every time Emily is around. Grandma added to the fun by asking her if she got Mark a Christmas present yet. NO PRESSURE!
Once I figure out how to get the pics of Christmas off the camera (there was no memory stick in there at the time, so I think I need a cord) I will post them. We had a great Christmas, and love making new memories.

No comments: