Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas with the Carruths

I know this is really really late, but we've been busy, and as you can see in the picture below, I have a little tiny bit of an excuse. Yep, we're going to have another baby in August! We're so excited, and a little bit scared. Our lives are going to be changing big time this year, so I hope we cope well with all the adjustments.
We had Christmas with my family early because we spent the holidays in Texas with the Carruths. Both places we suprised everyone with the news of our pregnancy by putting Jackson in this shirt underneath his cute Santa costume. It was really fun! The Carruths always spoil us rotton down there, and we already miss them. Jackson loved playing with his cousins, and he's crazy about Nini and Papa.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what baby #2 is going to be! Jackson will be the cutest big brother!

And that hair? He is so cute!

Claire Evenson said...

Congrats! This is going to be such an exciting year for you all :-)